Thinking of Adopting a Kitten?
KITTEN KINDERGARTEN IS AN ESSENTIAL EARLY SOCIALISATION PROGRAM FOR YOU AND YOUR KITTEN!
Sydney-based Pet Nurture offers private, group and online classes that will help you understand your kitten and its natural behaviour, help you build a strong relationship through enrichment and training, prepare your kitten for adult life and set you both up for success!
ONLINE CLASSES can be accessed from any place in the world from the comfort of your home. 4 weeks (once a week for an hour and a half via Zoom) of training packed with educational and fun topics, followed by handouts, LIVE demonstrations, comprehensive handouts and a graduation certificate on completion.
GROUP CLASSES 4 weeks course packed with fun socialisation, educational and training activities, followed by handouts, homework and a graduation certificate on completion.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your kitten and cat’s body language
- Socialisation to people, kids, pets and proper cat handling
- Keeping your kitten safe at home
- How to design an enriched environment for cats
- How to prevent problem behaviour in kittens
- Litter-box training and management
- Importance of scratching and appropriate scratching surfaces
- How to stop kitten biting and encourage good manners
- Species-appropriate diet and creative feeding
- Preventative health care
- Introduction to harness & leash training
- Introduction to clicker and target training
- Fear Free health care: nail trimming, grooming, teeth brushing, pilling and weight checks
- Carrier training, stress-free vet visits and much more!
Class Schedule and Location
- 4-week Live online course (One-on-one)
- Held once a week for 1-1.5 hours via Zoom (weekdays or weekends)
- The course fee is $200 for one kitten / $240 for two kittens
- 2024 intakes are Saturday 27th January, Saturday 09th March, Saturday 18th May, Saturday 03rd August, Saturday 05th October and Saturday 02nd November.
Become inspired to learn all about your unique kitten.
Places are limited!
BOOK your spot by submitting this form, calling 0403 939 202 or emailing Enquiries@petnurture.com.au.