ADAPTIL Transport Spray helps calm your dog on the move.
Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful
Helps reduce signs of stress or fear such as panting, trembling and restlessness during travel
Adaptil Spray is most useful when:
- Traveling in the car
- Adjusting to a new environment
- Visiting the vet both short and long-term
- Visitors come to the home
By using Adaptil Spray you’ll be helping dogs stay relaxed and at ease in any challenging situation they may find themselves in.
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier
Good to know
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 1.5- 2 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
- Never spray directly on your dog
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
The efficacy of ADAPTIL has been proven in numerous clinical studies published in reputable scientific journals and presented at international conferences. Millions of dog owners around the world have noticed a huge difference in their dog after using ADAPTIL: their dogs feel more confident, more relaxed during challenging situations like loud noises, staying home alone, fears, training, traveling. ADAPTIL is used and recommended by vets.
Worldwide Dog Endorsed
Millions of dog owners around the world have noticed a huge difference in their dog after using ADAPTIL: their dogs feel more comfortable, and cope better with challenging situations. ADAPTIL is helping dogs in 50 countries around the world, from all 5 continents.