FELIWAY® Happy Travels Together
FELIWAY Spray helps calm and reduce stress on-the-go, while also providing additional support at home.
Feliway can be sprayed on towels, carrier and bedding to make your cat more comfortable during travel and make veterinary visits less stressful.
Spray a synthetic feline facial pheromone, such as FELIWAY into the carrier 15 minutes before using it to encourage the cat to enter.
Consider the use of a Feliway spray in the car at least 30 minutes prior to help calm your cat. Always cover the carrier completely with a towel (this can be pre-treated with FELIWAY Spray).
FELIWAY can also be applied to clothing of owners, veterinarians and vet nurses to help reassure the cat.
Feliway also allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with spraying or scratching in your home.
Applications for FELIWAY in the home environment
Adding in pheromones may help create a calmer environment and has been shown to reduce stress in cats with Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC) and in other emotionally negative situations.
Easy use at home
- Simply apply Feliway Spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window-sills and prominent objects around the house.
- For areas which have already been scratched or urine marked, clean marked areas thoroughly, then once dry, apply FELIWAY Spray.
Good to Know
- At home: Re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: Re-spray every 4-5 hours, noting each animal is unique and may respond differently
- Always wait 15 minutes before letting your cat near any sprayed areas
Important to know
- Never spray directly on your cat
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it will prevent your cat from using it!