Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is a plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for your dog’s joint health and general well-being.
Made from rosehips manufactured with patented processes, Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is scientifically and clinically proven to reduce inflammation, protect cartilage, improve general health and improve performance.
Patented extraction and drying processes isolate and activate the compound GOPO® which has scientifically proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties. GOPO® works by stopping excess white blood cells from gathering around inflamed tissue, thereby helping to break the cycle of inflammation and protect cartilage. Rosehip products that do not contain GOPO® have not been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is used for
- Joint pain and Joint mobility
- Prevention of joint problems
- Osteoarthritis / degenerative joint disease
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support & general well-being
- Recovery after exercise
- Coat quality
General Use Information
- Consult your veterinarian prior to administration.
- Introduce the product progressively to ensure tolerance
- Feed a loading dose for 3 weeks
- Reduce to a maintenance dose
- If possible, mix with food morning and night. Do not mix with hot food or hot liquid.
- Results are usually noticed within 3 weeks.
- Refer to Dosage tab for correct administration
- Cease product usage if pet exhibits any digestive issues
- Not an alternative to veterinary attention for acute joint inflammation
- Do not use in pregnant and lactating animals