- The lamb is sourced from New Zealand farms where the animals are grass fed and free range.
- Contains high quantities of tripe for added palatability and digestive benefits.
- The tripe is reserved in the most natural form possible – never overcooked, steamed, or bleached.
- Complete and Balanced Air-dried, Grain Free for ALL life stages and all breeds.
- The lamb and tripe are slow and gently Air-Dried in small batches.
- This recipe contains 96% meat, organs, and bone, including 3% New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel (GLM) for natural glucosamine & chondroitin. GLM encourages healthy joints and mobility.
- The lamb recipe contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and glossy coat.
- There is NO rendered meats or meals in this product. There’s NO corn, soy, wheat or rice. NO GMOs, antibiotics, or hormone growth promotants (HGPs).
- Perfect as a regular element of your dog’s diet, also as a supplement or treat during obedience or agility training.
- ZIWI Peak air-dried food has a shelf life of 21 months from manufacture provided it’s unopened. Once opened it should be used within eight weeks.
DIET MAY HELP
- Improve appetite for fussy pets
- Decrease food allergy sensitivities
- Promote healthy skin and coat
- Enhance joint health and mobility
- Better digestion
- Reduce IBS or IBD symptoms
- Immune system support