ARE YOU KITTEN ME?
There is no reason to miss out on the coolest virtual Kitten Kindergarten classes!
An early socialisation and habituation program for you, your family and your kitten are essential.
Well-adapted, confident cats are less fearful of novel situations and less likely to display inappropriate behaviours.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your kitten and cat’s body language
- Socialisation to people, kids and proper cat handling
- Keeping your kitten safe at home
- Managing child-cat relationships
- How to design an enriched environment for cats
- How to prevent problem behaviour in kittens
- Litter-box training and management
- Importance of scratching and appropriate scratching surfaces
- How to stop kitten biting and encourage good manners
- Species-appropriate diet and creative feeding
- Preventative health care
- Introduction to harness & leash training
- Introduction to clicker and target training
- Fear Free health care: nail trimming, grooming, teeth brushing, pilling and weight checks
- Carrier training, stress-free vet visits and much more!
Kitten Kindy Prerequisites
- Suitable for kittens between 6 to 24 weeks of age
- Clients with older kittens or adult cats encouraged to attend
Class Schedule and Location
- 4-week Live online course (One-on-one)
- Held once a week for 1-1.5 hours via Zoom
- Weekdays or Weekends
- The course fee is $200 for one kitten / $240 for two kittens
- 2024 intakes are Saturday 27th January, Saturday 09th March, Saturday 18th May, Saturday 03rd August, Saturday 05th October and Saturday 02nd November.
- Australia and Worldwide